Author:Britiffe Constable Skottowe
|←Author Index: Sk||Britiffe Constable Skottowe
4th Baron Skottowe, British political and historical writer
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "B. C. S."
- Outlines of English constitutional history (1881) 
- The Life of Joseph Chamberlain (1885)
- A Short History of Parliament (1887) 
- Our Hanoverian Kings
- Bordwine, Joseph
- Boyd, Henry
- Brooke, George
- Buchanan, David (1595?-1652?)
- Buchanan, William
- Butler, John (1717-1802)
Works about Skottowe
- “Skottowe, Britiffe Constable,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.