Author:Charles Frederick Close
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Map," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (Projections (in part))
- ↑ "CLOSE, Major Charles Frederick". Who's Who, 59: p. 349. 1907.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1952, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
- 1865 births
- 1952 deaths
- Early modern authors
- Modern authors
- 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica contributors
- Male authors
- United Kingdom authors
- British authors
- Engineers as authors
- Military personnel as authors
- Geographers as authors
- Presidents of the Royal Geographical Society
- Fellows of the Royal Society
- Jersey authors
- Army officers as authors
- British soldiers