Author:Charles Henry Hamilton Wright
- Grammar of Modern Irish (1855; ed. 1860).
- Book of Genesis in Hebrew (1859).
- Bunyan's Works with Notes (1866).
- Fragments and Specimens of Early Latin (1874).
- The Writings of Saint Patrick, the Apostle of Ireland, ed. (1874).
- The One Religion (1881).
- The Book Of Koheleth, Commonly Called Ecclesiastes, Considered In Relation To Modern Criticism, And To The Doctrines Of Modern Pessimism, With A Grammatical Commentary And A Revised Translation - The Donnellan Lectures 1880-1881 (1883).
- Biblical Essays (1885).
- A Dictionary of Hymnology, contributor (1892).
- Roman Catholicism in the Light of Scripture (2d ed., 1897).
- The Intermediate State and Prayers for the Dead (1900).
- Genuine Writings of Saint Patrick with Life (1902).
- Daniel and his Prophecies (1906).
Works about Wright
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse