|←Author Index: Pr||Charles Pritchard
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. P."
- “Herschel, Sir Frederick William,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- “Herschel, Sir John Frederick William,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- A Chart, representing the principal zodiacal stars above the horizon of any place in central China, about the year B. C. 2300; with note, and table of the apparent positions of the principal stars in B. C. 2300, B. C. 1500, A. D. 1, A. D. 1000, and A. D. 1878, in Sacred Books of the East, Vol. III: The Texts of Confucianism. Part I: The Shû King. The Religious Portions of the Shih King. The Hsiâo King (1879) translated by James Legge.
Works about Pritchard
- "Obituary: Charles Pritchard," in Popular Science Monthly Volume 43, October 1893
- “Pritchard, Charles,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.