Author:Charlton Thomas Lewis
|←Author Index: Le||Charlton Thomas Lewis
 Fellow of the Actuarial Society of America, 1889. Lecturer on Life Insurance at Harvard and Columbia Universities, and on Principles of Insurance, Cornell University. Author of History of Germany; Lewis and Short's Latin Dictionary; Essays; Addresses; &c
Ph.D. Lawyer, educator, and actuary dealing with insurance.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. T. L."
- Gnomon of the New Testament, translated from the German of Bengel (1861)
- Lewis and Short's Latin Dictionary (1879)
- History of Germany (1870)
- Latin Dictionary for Schools (1889)
- Elementary Latin Dictionary (1890)
- “Insurance” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- "DR. CHARLTON T. LEWIS.; Lawyer and Educator Stricken with Cerebro-Spinal Meningitis.". New York Times. May 27, 1904.