Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Letter from Chiang Kai-shek to Adolf Hitler (1936)
- Chiang Kai-Shek's message to friendly nations (1941)
- Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek address to Chinese New First Army in India (1943)
- Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek reply to US President Roosevelt (1943)
- Letter to Commemoration of the 38th National Day of the Republic of China (1949)
- Will of Chiang Kai-shek (1975)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1975, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 47 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.