Author:Christian Charles Josias Bunsen
|←Author Index: Bu||Christian Charles Josias von Bunsen
|German diplomat and scholar; also known as Christian Karl Josias von Bunsen and Baron von Bunsen|
- Egypt's place in universal history: an historical investigation in five books (1848, translated from German by Charles H. Cottrell, ESQ., M.A.)
- Hippolytus and his Age: Doctrine and Practice of Rome under Commodus and Severus (1852)
- Outlines of the Philosophy of Universal History as applied to Language and Religion (2 vols., 1854)
Works about Bunsen
- “Bunsen, Christian Charles Josias, Baron von” by Georg von Bunsen in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1878.
- “Bunsen, Christian Karl Josias, baron von” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Bunsen, Christian Karl Josias, Baron,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Bunsen, Christian Charles Josias, Baron von”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911