- Rape of Proserpine: with other poems (1814), translated by Jacob George Strutt
- Translations from Claudian (1823), translated by Henry E. J. Howard
- The Rape of Proserpine: a poem in three books. Incomplete. To which are added The Phœnix: an Idyll and The Nile: a Fragment, (1854) translated by Henry E. J. Howard
- "The British Empire" (from De consulatu Stilichonis), translated by Edwin Arnold
- "Old Man of Verona" (from Carmina Minora), translated by Abraham Cowley
Works about Claudian
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse