Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ar||Edwin Arnold
|Channing ArnoldEnglish poet and journalist; father of|
- “An Oriental Tribute on the Opening of the Indian and Colonial Exhibition by the Queen,” in Littell's Living Age, 169 (2189) literally translated from the Arabic of Habib Anthony Salmoné.
Works about Arnold
- “Arnold, Sir Edwin,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons
- “Arnold, Sir Edwin,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Arnold, Edwin,” in Men of the Time (eleventh edition), by Thompson Cooper, London: George Routledge and Sons (1884)
- “Arnold, Sir Edwin”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- “Arnold, Edwin,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.