Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ar||Edwin Arnold
|Channing ArnoldEnglish poet and journalist; father of|
- “An Oriental Tribute on the Opening of the Indian and Colonial Exhibition by the Queen,” in Littell's Living Age, 169 (2189) literally translated from the Arabic of Habib Anthony Salmoné.
- Potiphar's Wife (A Poem by Sir Edwin Arnold)
- Bhagavad Gita, translation (1885)
- "Inter Ignes Luna Minores", by Sappho, in Masterpieces of Greek Literature (1902)
Works about Arnold
- “Arnold, Sir Edwin,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons
- “Arnold, Sir Edwin,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Arnold, Edwin,” in Men of the Time (eleventh edition), by Thompson Cooper, London: George Routledge and Sons (1884)
- “Arnold, Sir Edwin,” in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- “Arnold, Edwin,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.