Author:Daniel Coit Gilman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Gi||Daniel Coit Gilman
|An American educator.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "D. C. G."
- "Concluding Address," in The Whitney Memorial Meeting (1897).
- The New International Encyclopædia, 1st edition (editor, with Harry Thurston Peck and Frank Moore Colby)
- "James Monroe" in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, ed. by James Grant Wilson (1914).
- "Universities," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (United States)
Works about Gilman
- "Gilman, Daniel Coit," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1906)
- "Gilman, Daniel Coit," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Gilman, Daniel Coit," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)