Author:Daniel Coit Gilman
|←Author Index: Gi||Daniel Coit Gilman
An American educator.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "D. C. G."
- "Concluding Address," in The Whitney Memorial Meeting (1897).
- The New International Encyclopædia, 1st edition (editor, with Harry Thurston Peck and Frank Moore Colby)
- "James Monroe" in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, ed. by James Grant Wilson (1914).
- “Universities,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (United States)
Works about Gilman
- “Gilman, Daniel Coit,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1906.
- “Gilman, Daniel Coit,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Gilman, Daniel Coit,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)