|←Author Index: St||Dugald Stewart
- Account of the Life and Writings of Adam Smith (1793)
- Account of the Life and Writings of Thomas Reid (1802)
- Account of the Life and Writings of William Robertson (1796)
- Elements of the Philosophy of the Human Mind (1792, 1814, 1827)
- A General View of the Progress of Metaphysical, Ethical, and Political Philosophy (1815)
- Outlines of Moral Philosophy (1793)
- Philosophical Essays (1810)
- The Philosophy of the Active and Moral Powers of Man (1828)
- The Collected Works of Dugald Stewart 11 volumes (1854–1858)
Works about Stewart
- “Stewart, Dugald,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Stewart, Dugald,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Stewart, Dugald,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- Veitch, John. Memoir of Dugald Stewart (1858)