|←Author Index: Wa||Edmund Waller
|English poet and politician|
- A Panegyric to my Lord Protector, also known as Panegyric to Cromwell
- On a Girdle
- To the King, upon his Majesty's Happy Return.
- In Poems and Extracts by William Wordsworth (1905):
Works about Waller
- “Waller, Edmund,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Waller, Edmund,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.