Author:Edward Henry Palmer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Pa||Edward Henry Palmer
|Orientalist. Professor of Arabic at Cambridge. Author of The Desert of the Exodus; &c|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. H. P."
- The Desert of the Exodus: Journeys on foot in the Wilderness of the Forty Years' Wanderings (1871)
- ‘Jerusalem, the City of Herod and of Saladin’ (1871)
- ‘The Secret Sects of Syria;’ in the ‘British Quarterly Review’ (1873)
- Translation of the Qur'ân, as part of Sacred Books of the East (1880)
- report to the Palestine Exploration Fund, in ‘Special Papers relating to the Survey of Western Palestine.’ (1881)
- ‘Arabic and English Name-lists of the Survey of Western Palestine,’ ed. (1881)
- (in part)