Author:Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sonnets from the Portuguese
- XXXIII. "Yes, call me by my pet-name!"
- XLIII. "How Do I Love Thee?"
- "A Child's Grave at Florence"
- "A Child's Thought of God"
- Casa Guidi Windows
- "The Runaway Slave at Pilgrim's Point"
- An Essay on Mind and Other Poems (1826)
- Prometheus Bound, translated from the Greek of Aeschylus, and miscellaneous poems (1833) (transcription project)
- The Seraphim, and Other Poems (1838) IA
- Poems (1844), in 2 vols. IA 1, IA 2
- Poems ("New Edition," 2 vols.) Revision of 1844 edition adding Sonnets from the Portuguese and others (1850)
- Prometheus Bound, and other poems, including Sonnets from the Portuguese (1851) (transcription project)
- Casa Guidi windows. A poem (1851) IA
- Poems (3d ed.) (1853), in 2 vols.
- Two Poems (1854): "A Plea for the Ragged Schools of London" by Barrett Browning and "The Twins" by Robert Browning
- Poems (4th ed.) (1856)
- Poems Before Congress (1860)
- Last Poems (1862)
- Poems. From the last London Edition, corrected by the author (New York 1862) Volume 1 Google Books Volume 3 Google Books
- The Complete Works of Mrs. E. B. Browning, edited by Charlotte Porter & Helen A Clarke (1901) (transcription volumes: 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Prometheus Bound by Aeschylus
- First edition (1833)
- Retranslated (1850)
- "A Lament for Adonis", translation of Bion
- "Song of the Rose", translation of Sappho
Works about Browning
- "To Elizabeth Barrett Browning" in Poems (1848) by Anne Lynch Botta
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning, 5th ed., by John Henry Ingram, 1883.
- "Browning, Elizabeth Barrett," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Browning, Elizabeth Barrett," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Browning, Elizabeth Barrett," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Browning, Elizabeth Barrett," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.