Author:Elizabeth I of England
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Letter to Sir Francis Walsingham (1570)
- Letter to Mary, Queen of Scots (1571)
- Letters Patent to Sir Humfrey Gylberte (1578)
- A Letter to Sir Amyas Paulet (1586)
- Letter to King of Aceh (1601)
- The doubt of future foes (1571)
- Verse Exchange between Elizabeth and Sir Walter Ralegh (1587)
- On Monsieur's Departure (1588-1590)
Works about Elizabeth
- "Elizabeth, Queen," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Elizabeth (1533-1603)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Elizabeth of England," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Elizabeth" in Encyclopedia of Virginia Biography Volume 1, Lewis Historical Publishing Company, (1915)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.