|←Author Index: Bl||Emily Blackwell
|Elizabeth BlackwellPhysician; the third (recorded) woman to graduate from medical school in the United States and sister of|
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Blackwell, Elizabeth,” in Men of the Time, eleventh edition, by Thompson Cooper, London: George Routledge and Sons (1884)
- “Blackwell, Elizabeth,” in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- “Stone, Lucy”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Blackwell, Elizabeth,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- “Blackwell, Emily,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)