- "Alnwick Castle" (1822)
- "Burns" (1822)
- "Fanny" (1819)
- "Marco Bozzaris" (1825)
- "On the Death of Joseph Rodman Drake"
- "Red Jacket"
Works about Halleck
- "Fitz-Greene Halleck", by Edgar Allan Poe in July 1846 in a series The Literati of New York
- "To Fitz-Greene Halleck" (1848) by Anne Lynch Botta
- A Fable for Critics (1848) by James Russell Lowell
- “Fitz-Greene Halleck: A Memorial” (1868), by Frederick S. Cozzens
- "Poem at the Dedication of the Halleck Monument" by Oliver Wendell Holmes (1869)
- The Life and Letters of Fitz-Greene Halleck (1869), by James Grant Wilson
- “Fitz-Greene Halleck,” in The Cambridge History of American Literature (1917), Book II., Chap. V.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse