Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fi||Frank Finn
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. Fn."
- Fancy Waterfowl. London : 'The Feathered World' (1900). (external scan)
- Fancy Pheasants and their Allies. London : 'The Feathered World' (1901). (external scan)
- How to know the Indian Ducks. Calcutta : Tacker, Spink & Co (1901).
- "Acclimatization," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- The World's Most Primitive People, The Radio Times, 26 October 1923, p.139
Contributions to The Zoologist
- 1902: 'Pairing manœuvres of birds,' short note in: The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 6, issue 728 (February, 1902), p. 71/3
- 1902: 'Notes on the White-breasted Kingfisher (Halcyon smyrnensis),' short note in: 4th series, vol 6, issue 730 (April, 1902), p. 149
- 1902: 'Notes on the nesting of the Indian Dabchick' in: 4th series, vol 6, issue 734 (August, 1902), p. 300–304
About Frank Finn
- review of Fancy Waterfowl (1900) in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 4, issue 712 (October, 1900), p. 487/8.
- (short) review of How to know the Indian Ducks (1901) in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 5, issue 725 (November, 1901), p. 437.