Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: La||Frederick Langbridge
|English clergyman and author|
- Kitty Crump, and other Poems, Lon., 1871, 12mo.
- Gaslight and Stars: a Book of Verse, Lon., 1880, 8vo.
- Peacock Alley; or, Boy and Girl against the World, Lon., 1880, 12mo.
- "Mysteriously Missing :" Strange Adventures of Two Little Pickles, Lon., 1881, 12mo.
- Songs in Sunshine, Lon., 1882, p. 8vo.
- Her Beautiful Dream: Story of the Christ Child, Lon., 1882, sq. 16mo.
- The Tablets of the Heart, Lon., 1883, 4to.
- Love-Knots and Bridal Bands : Poems. Illust. Lon., 1883.
- The Top of the Ladder, how to reach it : Sunday Talks, Lon., 1884, p. 8vo.
- Major Monk's Motto; or, "Look before you Leap," Lon., 1885, p. 8vo.
- Sent Back by the Angels, and other Ballads of Home Life, Lon., 1885, p. 8vo.
- "Nil Desperandum." Illust. by H. J. Rhodes. Lon., 1886, p. 8vo.
- Polly : her Work and Play, her Joys and Sorrows, Lon., 1887, sq. 16mo.
- Poor Folks' Lives : Ballads and Stories in Verse, Lon., 1887, p. 8vo.
- The Rider's Leap. Illust. Lon., 1887, p. 8vo.
- Shank's Pony, Lon., 1887, sq. 16mo.
- Come ye to the Waters : Sacred Poems. Illust. Lon., 1888, sq. 16mo.
- The Happiest Half-Hour; or, Sunday Talks with Children, Lon., 1888, 4to.
- Poets at Play: a Hand-Book of Humorous Recitations, Lon., 1888, 2 vols. p. 8vo.
- The River of Years : Verses. Illust. Lon., 1888, 32mo.
- The Talking Clock, and other Rhymes for Children, Lon., 1888, sq. 16mo.
- What to Read at Winter Entertainments, Lon., 1888, 2 parts, p. 8vo.
- "The Bloom of the Heart" in Littell's Living Age, 136 (1757)
- "A Child's Heart" in Littell's Living Age, 137 (1770)
- "Saturday Songs" in Littell's Living Age, 173 (2240)
Works about Langbridge
- "Langbridge, Frederick," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.