Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Kitty Crump, and other Poems, Lon., 1871, 12mo.
- Gaslight and Stars: a Book of Verse, Lon., 1880, 8vo.
- Peacock Alley; or, Boy and Girl against the World, Lon., 1880, 12mo.
- "Mysteriously Missing :" Strange Adventures of Two Little Pickles, Lon., 1881, 12mo.
- Songs in Sunshine, Lon., 1882, p. 8vo.
- Her Beautiful Dream: Story of the Christ Child, Lon., 1882, sq. 16mo.
- The Tablets of the Heart, Lon., 1883, 4to.
- Love-Knots and Bridal Bands : Poems. Illust. Lon., 1883.
- The Top of the Ladder, how to reach it : Sunday Talks, Lon., 1884, p. 8vo.
- Major Monk's Motto; or, "Look before you Leap," Lon., 1885, p. 8vo.
- Sent Back by the Angels, and other Ballads of Home Life, Lon., 1885, p. 8vo.
- "Nil Desperandum." Illust. by H. J. Rhodes. Lon., 1886, p. 8vo.
- Polly : her Work and Play, her Joys and Sorrows, Lon., 1887, sq. 16mo.
- Poor Folks' Lives : Ballads and Stories in Verse, Lon., 1887, p. 8vo.
- The Rider's Leap. Illust. Lon., 1887, p. 8vo.
- Shank's Pony, Lon., 1887, sq. 16mo.
- Come ye to the Waters : Sacred Poems. Illust. Lon., 1888, sq. 16mo.
- The Happiest Half-Hour; or, Sunday Talks with Children, Lon., 1888, 4to.
- Poets at Play: a Hand-Book of Humorous Recitations, Lon., 1888, 2 vols. p. 8vo.
- The River of Years : Verses. Illust. Lon., 1888, 32mo.
- The Talking Clock, and other Rhymes for Children, Lon., 1888, sq. 16mo.
- What to Read at Winter Entertainments, Lon., 1888, 2 parts, p. 8vo.
- "The Bloom of the Heart" in Littell's Living Age, 136 (1757)
- "A Child's Heart" in Littell's Living Age, 137 (1770)
- ""It was not in the blooming May"" in Littell's Living Age, 140 (1806)
- "Saturday Songs" in Littell's Living Age, 173 (2240)
Works about Langbridge
- "Langbridge, Frederick," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.