Author:Frederick Vincent Theobald
|←Author Index: Th||Frederick Vincent Theobald
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. V. T."
- An account of British flies (Diptera) (1892)
- A text-book of agricultural zoology (1899)
- A Monograph of the Culicidae of the World (6 volumes: 1901-1910).
- The mosquitoes or Culicidae of Jamaica (1905)
- “Economic Entomology,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911