Author:Frederick Vincent Theobald
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An account of British flies (Diptera) (1892)
- A text-book of agricultural zoology (1899)
- A Monograph of the Culicidae of the World (6 volumes: 1901–1910).
- The mosquitoes or Culicidae of Jamaica (1905)
- "Economic Entomology," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- The Classification of Mosquitoes. (1901) Journ. Trop. Med., vol. iv. pp. 229–235.
Texts about Theobald and his work
- short summary of 'Diseases caused by Horse Worms and their Treatment', in Journal of the South-Eastern Agricultural College, Wye, Kent, No. 9 (April, 1900) in: The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 4, issue 709 (July, 1900), section 'Editorial Gleanings', p. 340–342
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1930, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 92 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.