|←Author Index: Bu||George Butler
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography.
Articles written by this author are designated in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography by the initials "G. B."
- Village Sermons: Preached on Tyneside, in August and September, 1856 (1857)
- Sermons Preached in Cheltenham College Chapel (1862)
- The Public Schools Atlas of Modern Geography in 31 maps (ed. 1872)
- The Public Schools Atlas of Ancient Geography: in 28 maps on the plan of 'The Public Schools Atlas of Modern Geography' (ed. 1890)
- Articles signed as [ G. B. ] in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography
Works about Butler
- “Butler, George (1819-1890),” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.