Author:George Julius Engelmann
|←Author Index: En||George Julius Engelmann
|George Engelmann (1809-1884)American obstetrician and gynecologist, son of botanist|
- Labor among primitive peoples, 1882
- The use of electricity in gynecological practice , St. Louis 1886.
- "The Polar Method of Electrotherapy in Gynecology, application, dosage, and medication" in The Medical News, a Weekly Journal of Medical Science, Vol. 50, Nos. 20-22, May 14-28, 1887.
- History of obstetrics, published by Lea Brothers, 1888.
- Fundamental principles of gynaecological electro-therapy; application and dosage, Publisher- Al Chatterton, New York 1891.
Articles in Popular Science Monthly