Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1789: The Natural History and Antiquities of Selborne
- 1789 edition: The Natural History and Antiquities of Selborne (external scan)
- 1879 edition: The Natural History of Selborne, and the Naturalist's Calendar, edited by George Christopher Davies (transcription project)
Works about White
- "White, Gilbert (1)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "White, Gilbert," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "White, Gilbert," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "White, Gilbert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "White, Gilbert," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- Holt-White, Rashleigh (1901). The Life and Letters of Gilbert White of Selborne. London: J. Murray. (in 2 vols.) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2) (review in: The Zoologist, 4th series, vol. 5, issue 720 (June, 1901), p. 232/3)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.