Author:Godfrey Edward Pellew Arkwright
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ar||Godfrey Edward Pellew Arkwright
|English musicologist. Collection in the Bodleian Library contains Arkwright's papers about 16th and 17th century music. Editor of The Old English Edition, published in 25 volumes between 1889 and 1902; and the founding editor of The Musical Antiquary, published quarterly from 1909 to 1913.|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. E. P. A."
- Mass to six voices: "Euge bone" (1893) 
- Six Songs Selected from the Orpheus Britannicus (1901) 
- "Kirbye, George," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Arkwright
- "Death: Godfrey Edward Pellew Arkwright," in The Times (1944)
- "Funeral of Godfrey Edward Pellew Arkwright," in The Times (1944)