Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Gr||Gregory Thaumaturgus
|also known as Gregory of Neocaesarea; Cappadocian lawyer and ascetic who became bishop of Neocaesarea in Anatolia.; canonized as a saint in the Catholic and Orthodox churches and surnamed 'Thaumaturgus' from the Greek for "miracle-worker"|
Spurious or questionable works
These are also translated by Salmond, ibid.
- A Sectional Confession of Faith
- On the Trinity
- Twelve Topics on the Faith
- On the Subject of the Soul
- Four Homilies
- On All the Saints
- On the Gospel According to Matthew
Works about Gregory
- The section "The Pupils of Origen" from Church History by Eusebius, written in 324 CE.
- "St Gregory Thaumaturgus" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed., Vol. XI. 1880.
- Introductory Note to Gregory Thaumaturgus by Author:Arthur Cleveland Coxe from Ante-Nicene Fathers
- Vita, opere e storia del culto di San Gregorio Taumaturgo, Padre della Chiesa d'Oriente e d'Occidente. A cura di Domenico Condito.