Author:Stephen Grover Cleveland
State of the Union addresses
- First State of the Union address (8 December 1885)
- Second State of the Union address (6 December 1886)
- Third State of the Union address (6 December 1887)
- Fourth State of the Union address (3 December 1888)
- Fifth State of the Union address (4 December 1893)
- Sixth State of the Union address (3 December 1894)
- Seventh State of the Union address (2 December 1895)
- Eighth State of the Union address (7 December 1896)
- Executive Orders
- The Writings and Speeches of Grover Cleveland
- Message to Congress on the Sherman Silver Purchase Act (August 8, 1893)
- Message to Congress (December 18, 1893)
- Letter from Ex-President Cleveland in “Letters and Telegrams received” from Banquet to the Honorable Carl Schurz, Delmonico's Restaurant, New York City, March 2, 1899.
- “ADDRESS OF THE HONORABLE GROVER CLEVELAND” from New York Committee of the Carl Schurz Memorial, Addresses in Memory of Carl Schurz, Carnegie Hall, November 21, 1906.
- Letters to Carl Schurz:
Works about Cleveland
- Edward S. Ellis, “Political Giants of the Present Day: Grover Cleveland, Successful Lawyer, Governor and President,” in Great Leaders and National Issues of 1896, 1896.
- Carl Schurz, “Grover Cleveland's Second Administration,” McClure's Magazine, May, 1897.
- William E. Russell, “Grover Cleveland” in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse