Author:Herbert Henry Asquith
(Redirected from Author:H. H. Asquith)
|←Author Index: As||Herbert Henry Asquith
|Henry Campbell-Bannerman. He was succeeded by David Lloyd George.The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1908 to 1916. He succeeded|
- "A Tribute to America" (address in the House of Parliament) National Geographic Magazine, April 17, 1917.
- Some Aspects of The Victorian Age (Romanes Lecture) 1918
Speeches in Great Speeches of the War
- Speech at a great patriotic meeting of the Citizens of London held in the Guildhall on September 4, 1914.
- Speech by the Prime Minister, delivered at the Rink, Cardiff, on Friday, October 2, 1914.
- Speech at a great recruiting meeting held in Usher Hall, Edinburgh, on Friday, September 18, 1914.
Works about him
- "Mr. Asquith" from Men I Have Painted (1921) by John McLure Hamilton.
- George Earle Buckle, “Asquith, Herbert Henry,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.