Author:Herbert Henry Asquith
- "A Tribute to America" (address in the House of Parliament) National Geographic Magazine, April 17, 1917.
- Some Aspects of The Victorian Age (Romanes Lecture) 1918
Speeches in Great Speeches of the War
- Speech at a great patriotic meeting of the Citizens of London held in the Guildhall on September 4, 1914.
- Speech by the Prime Minister, delivered at the Rink, Cardiff, on Friday, October 2, 1914.
- Speech at a great recruiting meeting held in Usher Hall, Edinburgh, on Friday, September 18, 1914.
Works about Asquith
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1928, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 94 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse