Author:Henri van Laun
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: La||Henri van Laun
|Teacher of French, a writer and translator |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. v. L."
- A grammar of the French language (1863) (external scan)
- History of French Literature (1877-78) in 3 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2) v.3
- The French revolutionary epoch, being a history of France, from the beginning of the First French Revolution to the End of the Second Empire (1879) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- A short history of the late Mr. Peter Anthony Motteux, a native of France whilom dramatist, China merchant and auctioneer ... ([1881?])
- Taine, H., History of English Literature (1871) originally in 2 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Molière, The Dramatic Works of Molière in multiple vols.
- The Pretentious Young Ladies (Les Précieuses ridicules, 1659)
- Le Sage, The adventures of Gil Blas of Santillana (1886) in multiple vols.
Works about van Laun