Author:Henri van Laun
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A grammar of the French language (1863) (external scan)
- History of French Literature (1877-78) in 3 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2) v.3
- The French revolutionary epoch, being a history of France, from the beginning of the First French Revolution to the End of the Second Empire (1879) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- A short history of the late Mr. Peter Anthony Motteux, a native of France whilom dramatist, China merchant and auctioneer ... ([1881?])
Contributions to DNB
- Taine, H., History of English Literature (1871) originally in 2 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Molière, The Dramatic Works of Molière in multiple vols.
- The Pretentious Young Ladies (Les Précieuses ridicules, 1659)
- Le Sage, The adventures of Gil Blas of Santillana (1886) in multiple vols.
Works about van Laun
- "Van Laun, Henri," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Obituary: M. Henri van Laun," in The Times (1896)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.