Author:Hippolyte Adolphe Taine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Author:Hippolyte Taine)
- History of English Literature translated by Henri Van Laun (1873) (external scan)
- Art in the Netherlands (1868), translated by J. Durand (1874)
- Origins of Contemporary France (1876) (external scan)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
Works about Taine
- "Taine, Hippolyte," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Taine, Hippolyte Adolphe," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Taine, Hippolyte Adolphe," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- “Taine, Professor Hippolyte Adolphe” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.
- H. A. Taine by Henri Van Laun (1869) (external scan)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.