Author:Henry Alexander Miers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Mi||Henry Alexander Miers
|English mineralogist. FRS 1896. Professor of Crystallography at the Victoria University of Manchester 1915-1926|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. A. Mi."
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. A. M."
- The soil in relation to health (1893) (external scan)
- "Diamond," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
- "Story-Maskelyne, Mervyn Herbert Nevil," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Gold Mining in Klondike" in Popular Science Monthly, 61 (July 1902)
- "The Relations Between Teachers and their Pupils" in Popular Science Monthly, 77 (November 1910)
- "Miers, Henry Alexander," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.