Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ho||Henry Home
|Lord Kames; Scottish advocate, judge, philosopher, writer and agricultural improver|
- Remarkable Decisions of the Court of Session (1728) external link
- Essays upon Several Subjects in Law (1732)
- Essay Upon Several Subjects Concerning British Antiquities (c. 1745) external link
- Essays on the Principles of Morality and Natural Religion (1751) He advocates the doctrine of philosophical necessity.
- Principles of Equity (1760) external link
- Introduction to the Art of Thinking (1761) external link
- Elements of Criticism (1762) Vol 1, Vol 2
- Sketches of the History of Man (1774) Vol 1, Vol 2, Vol 3, Vol 4
- Gentleman Farmer (1776) external link
- Loose Thoughts on Education (1781) external link
Works about Home
- "Home, Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Memoirs of the life and writings of the Honourable Henry Home of Kames by Woodhouselee, Alexander Fraser Tytler, Lord (1814) external link