Author:Henry Leigh Bennett
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Be||Henry Leigh Bennett
|English cleric; also known as Leigh Bennett|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. L. B."
- A Dictionary of Hymnology, 1892, contributor
- A sketch of the history of the Church of Saint Leonard, Thrybergh by Henry Leigh Bennett (Unknown Binding(1894)
- Archbishop Rotherham, lord high chancellor of England, and chancellor of Cambridge university; A sketch of his life and environment (1901)
- Newton, John (1725-1807)
- Romaine, William (1714-1795)
- Rotherham, Thomas
- Schwartz, Christian Friedrich
- Serle, Ambrose
- Shipley, Jonathan
- Spencer, Augustus Almeric
- Stanhope, George
- Sternhold, Thomas
- Tate, Nahum
- Toplady, Augustus Montague
- Watts, Isaac
Works about Bennett
- "Bennett, Henry Leigh (2)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Obituary: Canon H. L. Bennett," in The Times (1912)