Author:Henry Morton Stanley
|←Author Index: St||Henry Morton Stanley
|Welsh journalist and explorer famous for his exploration of Africa and his search for David Livingstone|
- How I found Livingstone
- In Darkest Africa
- Through the Dark Continent
- The Autobiography of Sir Henry Morton Stanley
Works about Stanley
- "H. M. Stanley" in Cartoon portraits and biographical sketches of men of the day, by anonymous, illustrated by Frederick Waddy, London: Tinsley Brothers, 1873.
- "Is Stanley Dead," in The North American Review, volume 147, issue 385, December 1888
- “Stanley, Sir Henry Morton” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|