Author:Henry Morton Stanley
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: St||Henry Morton Stanley
|Welsh journalist and explorer famous for his exploration of Africa and his search for David Livingstone|
- How I found Livingstone
- In Darkest Africa
- Through the Dark Continent
- The Autobiography of Sir Henry Morton Stanley
Works about Stanley
- "H. M. Stanley" in Cartoon portraits and biographical sketches of men of the day, by anonymous, illustrated by Frederick Waddy, London: Tinsley Brothers, 1873.
- "Is Stanley Dead," in The North American Review, volume 147, issue 385, December 1888
- "Stanley, Sir Henry Morton," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Stanley, Henry Morton," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.