Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Se||Henry Seebohm
|English steel manufacturer, and amateur ornithologist|
- Siberia in Europe, 1880
- Contributions to the ornithology of Siberia, 1880
- Uses of Steel (1881)
- Catalogue of Birds in the British Museum, vol. v., Turdidæ 8vo, London, 1881.
- Siberia in Asia, 1882
- A History of British Birds and their Eggs 8vo, London, 1883–5.
- The Geographical Distribution of the Family Charadriidæ 4to, London, 1887.
- The Birds of the Japanese Empire 8vo, London, 1890.
- Geographical Distribution of British Birds 8vo, London, 1893.
- Address to the Yorkshire Naturalists' Union 8vo, London, 1893.
- Classification of Birds 8vo, London, 1890; supplement 1895.
- Coloured figures of the eggs of British birds, 1896
- The birds of Siberia, 1901
Works about Seebohm
- review of Seebohm 1896 in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol. 1, issue 667 (January, 1897), p. 41/2
- review of Seebohm 1901 in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol. 5, issue 720 (June, 1901), p. 233/4