Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Se||Henry Seebohm
|English steel manufacturer, and amateur ornithologist|
- Siberia in Europe, 1880 (external scan)
- Contributions to the ornithology of Siberia, 1880 (external scan)
- Uses of Steel (1881)
- Catalogue of Birds in the British Museum, vol. v., Turdidæ 8vo, London, 1881.
- Siberia in Asia, 1882 (external scan)
- A History of British Birds and their Eggs 8vo, London, 1883–5. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3, 4)
- The Geographical Distribution of the Family Charadriidæ 4to, London, 1887. (external scan)
- The Birds of the Japanese Empire 8vo, London, 1890. (external scan)
- Geographical Distribution of British Birds 8vo, London, 1893. (external scan)
- Address to the Yorkshire Naturalists' Union 8vo, London, 1893.
- Classification of Birds 8vo, London, 1890; supplement 1895. (external scan)
- Coloured figures of the eggs of British birds, 1896 (external scan)
- The birds of Siberia, 1901 (external scan)
Works about Seebohm
- "Seebohm, Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.