Author:Henry V (1386-1422)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Henry V.
|We have no works listed by this author, though works that may link to this author are here. Please add the titles of works by this author, by clicking "Edit".|
Works about Henry
- "King Henry Fifth's Conquest of France", a traditional English ballad
- "Henry V", a poem by Florence Earle Coates
- "Henry V" from Famous Men of the Middle Ages by John Henry Haaren
- The Life of Henry the Fifth by William Shakespeare
- "Henry V," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Henry V. of England," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.