|←Author Index: Bo||Herman Boerhaave
|Dutch botanist, humanist and physician of European fame; regarded as the founder of clinical teaching and of the modern academic hospital.|
Works by Boerhaave
Boerhaave's published in Dutch and Latin. Only English translations are listed here.
- A method of studying physick (1719)
- Translation of Institutiones medicae (1708).
- Treatise of the materia medica (1739)
- Translation of Tractatus de viribus medicamentorum (1719).
- Treatise on the Powers of Medicine (1740)
- Translation of Tractatus de viribus medicamentorum
Works about Boerhaave
- Johnson, Samuel (1739), "Herman Boerhaave/" in The Gentleman's Magazine (serialised: January–April)