|←Author Index: Hi||Hippolytus
|prolific writer of the early Church|
- The Refutation of All Heresies, here translated by J. H. MacMahon in Ante-Nicene Fathers
- Commentaries on various Biblical books, here translated by S. D. F. Salmond in Ante-Nicene Fathers
- Other extant works and fragments, here translated by Salmond, ibid.
Works about Hippolytus
- Introductory Notice to Hippolytus by Arthur Cleveland Coxe, from Ante-Nicene Fathers
- “Hippolytus Romanus,” in A Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature, 1911
- “Sts. Hippolytus,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.