Author:Hugh Longbourne Callendar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ca||Prof. Hugh Longbourne Callendar
|Physicist and inventor|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. L. C."
- On the Law of the Condensation of Steam (1898) IA
- A Manual of Cursive Shorthand (1889) IA
- A System of Phonetic Spelling (1889) (small work) IA
- On the Variation of the Specific Heat of Water (1912) IA
- The Callendar Steam Tables (1915) IA
- Properties Of Steam And Thermodynamic Theory Of Turbines (1920) IA