Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mathematical Investigations in the Theory of Value and Prices (1892)
- Appreciation and Interest (1896) (transcription project)
- The Nature of Capital and Income (1906)
- The Rate of Interest (1907)
- Introduction to Economic Science (1910)
- The Purchasing Power of Money: Its Determination and Relation to Credit, Interest, and Crises (1911)
- Elementary Principles of Economics (1911)
- How to Live: Rules for Healthful Living Based on Modern Science (1915), with Eugene Lyon Fisk.
- "Is 'Utility' the Most Suitable Term for the Concept It is Used to Denote?" American Economic Review, June 1918.
- Stabilizing the Dollar: A plan to stabilize the general price level without fixing regular prices (1920)
- "Dollar Stabilization," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
- "The Best Form of Index Number" (March, 1921) American Statistical Association Quarterly, Vol. XVII No. 133 p. 533.
- The Making of Index Numbers: A Study of Their Varieties, Tests, and Reliability (1922)
- A Program for Monetary Reform (1939) by Paul H. Douglas, et al.
Works about Fisher
- "Fisher, Irving," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Fisher, Irving," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- "Fisher, Irving," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1947, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.