Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fi||Irving Fisher
- Mathematical Investigations in the Theory of Value and Prices (1892)
- Appreciation and Interest (1896)
- The Nature of Capital and Income (1906)
- The Rate of Interest (1907)
- Introduction to Economic Science (1910)
- The Purchasing Power of Money: Its Determination and Relation to Credit, Interest, and Crises (1911)
- Elementary Principles of Economics (1911)
- How to Live: Rules for Healthful Living Based on Modern Science (1915), with Eugene Lyon Fisk.
- "Is 'Utility' the Most Suitable Term for the Concept It is Used to Denote?" American Economic Review, June 1918.
- Stabilizing the Dollar: A plan to stabilize the general price level without fixing regular prices (1920)
- "The Best Form of Index Number" (March, 1921) American Statistical Association Quarterly, Vol. XVII No. 133 p. 533.
- The Making of Index Numbers: A Study of Their Varieties, Tests, and Reliability (1922)
- A Program for Monetary Reform (1939) by Paul H. Douglas, et al.
Works about Fisher