Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Al||James Alexander
Edinburgh Monthly Journal
- "Case of Popliteal Aneurism, with Remarks"
- "Case of Excision of the Sub-maxillary Gland"
- "Case of Suppurating Tumour in the Groin, resembling Hernia"
- "Case of Dislocation of the Humerus Backwards" (1858)
- "Case of Cancerous Tumour treated by Chloride of Zinc" (1859)
- "Cases of Suppression of Urine"
- "Surgical Statistics"
- "Case of Strangulated Hernia, accompanied with Chronic Abscess in the neighbourhood of Poupart's Ligament" (1862)
Works about Alexander