Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Do||James Donaldson
|Alexander Roberts to translate many Greek and Latin texts into English, known as the Roberts-Donaldson translationsScottish classical scholar and translator. In the late 19th and early 20th century, he worked with |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. D."
Books, as editor/translator
- Ante-Nicene Christian Library, a 24 volume-work
- Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers: Series I
- Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers: Series II
Works about Donaldson
- "Donaldson, James," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Donaldson, Sir James," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)