Author:James Henry Leuba
|←Author Index: Le||James Henry Leuba
- The Psychological Origin and the Nature of Religion (1909)
- The Psychological Study of Religion: Its Origin, Function, and Future (1912)
- “The Several Origins of the Ideas of Unseen, Personal Beings” Folk-Lore, volume 23 (1912), pp. 148–171.
- “Psychotherapic Cults: Christian Science; Mind Cure; New Thought.” in The Monist, vol. 22 (1912), pp. 348-360.
- The Belief in God and Immortality (1916)
- The Psychology of Religious Mysticism (1925)
- God or Man (1933) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal R279163