Author:James Hopwood Jeans
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Je||James Hopwood Jeans
Astronomer and theoretical physicist
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. H. Je"
- 1904. The Dynamical Theory of Gases
- 1906. Theoretical Mechanics
- 1908. Mathematical Theory of Electricity and Magnetism
- 1947. The Growth of Physical Science
- “Molecule”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)