Author:James Hopwood Jeans
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Je||James Hopwood Jeans
|astronomer and theoretical physicist|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. H. Je"
- 1904. The Dynamical Theory of Gases
- 1906. Theoretical Mechanics
- 1908. Mathematical Theory of Electricity and Magnetism
- 1947. The Growth of Physical Science
- "Molecule," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)