Author:James Mackintosh (1765-1832)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:James Mackintosh.
|←Author Index: Ma||James Mackintosh
- History of the revolution in England in 1688. Comprising a view of the reign of James II. from his accession, to the enterprise of the Prince of Orange
- Lectures on the Law of Nature and Nations
Works about Mackintosh
- "Mackintosh, James," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Sir James Mackintosh," in The Spirit of the Age (pp. 209−227), London: Henry Colburn (1825)
- "Mackintosh, Sir James," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Mackintosh, Sir James," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)