Author:James McKeen Cattell
|←Author Index: Ca||James McKeen Cattell
|ScienceAmerican psychologist, was the first professor of psychology in the United States at the University of Pennsylvania and long-time editor and publisher of scientific journals and publications, most notably the journal|
- Popular Science Monthly, editor-in-chief 1900-1915
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. "The Time it Takes to Think," in Popular Science Monthly Volume 32, February 1888
- 2. "The Progress of Psychology," in Popular Science Monthly Volume 43, October 1893
- “Cattell, James McKeen,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Cattell, James McKeen,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Cattell, (James) McKeen,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co.