|←Author Index: Wi||James Williams
M.A., D.C.L, LL.D. English legal scholar. All Souls' Reader in Roman Law in the University of Oxford, and Fellow of Lincoln College. Barrister-of-Law at Lincoln's Inn. Author of Law of the Universities; &c
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. W-s."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. W."
- Haydn, Joseph
- Hearn, William Edward
- Herbert, St. Leger Algernon
- Hobart, James
- Hobart, John (1694?-1756)
- Holroyd, John Baker
- Holt, Francis Ludlow
- “Statute” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Women” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- “Writ” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works about Williams