|←Author Index: Ca||John Calvin
|A French Protestant theologian during the Protestant Reformation and was a central developer of the system of Christian theology called Calvinism or Reformed theology|
- Calvin's Commentaries—Complete
- Institutes of the Christian Religion
- “Calvin, John” by William Lindsay Alexander and Alexander James Grieve in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “John Calvin,” by William Barry in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Calvin, John” by Charles H. Parkhurst in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.