Author:William Lindsay Alexander
|←Author Index: Al||William Lindsay Alexander
D.D., LL.D., F.R.S.(Edin.). Classical Tutor, Lancashire Independent College. Pastor of Independent Chapel, N. College Street, Edinburgh. One of the Old Testament Revisers. Author of A Moral Philosophy.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. L. A."
- A System of Biblical Theology
- “Calvin, John,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (with Alexander James Grieve)
Works about Alexander
- “Alexander, William Lindsay,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Alexander, William Lindsay,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Alexander, William Lindsay,” in Men of the Time, eleventh edition, by Thompson Cooper, London: George Routledge and Sons (1884)