Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: De||John Denham
- The Sophy (1642)
- Coopers-hill (1642)
- Cato Major (1648), verse translation from Cicero
- The Destruction of Troy, with a preface on translation (1656)
- Anatomy of Play (1651)
- Second and Third Advices to a Painter for describing our Naval Business (1667)
- Psalms of David, fitted to the Tunes used in Churches (1744)
Works about Denham
- "Denham, John (1615-1669)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- “Sir John Denham” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878).
- "Denham, Sir John," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Denham, Sir John," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Sir John Denham and "Coopers Hill", by John Churton Collins in 'Poets' Country' (1907)